The Quest For Talent Recruitment
This course will weaponize them with the right skills to execute efficient talent attraction, employee experience, organizational development and recruitment strategies. Overall, it’s a complete talent solutions package for corporates and senior management individuals to win the quest for talent acquisition and employee engagement.
Get Your Discount for 5+ learners
- How to avoid hiring the wrong employee for the organization at the 1st time around? How to see what is hidden in the Candidate Resume or during the interview?
- How to become a magnetic Interviewer, a recruitment Master and a trusted Hiring Manager (*)?
- How to win tough candidates, passive candidates from impossible to possible.
- Increase the percentage of accepting offers, reduce the turnover rate of talents right from the sourcing and interviewing process, possible?
- Human Experience, the meaning and how to apply it properly and effectively?
- Does your company have “Hiring Managers’ Job Description”?
- Turn the interview into learning and collaborating opportunities for both candidates and interviewers.
- The journey of sourcing, screening, attracting and recruiting is more and more intense nowadays. Let’s join the course to reveal some valuable tips that you may not know yet.
Course Agenda:Day 1: Fundamental Day I. Necessary Knowledge and Quality of a Magnetic Interviewer
- Overview: The Quest for Talent Recruitment
- Assess the Talent War landscape, what's hot and what's not
- How to win candidate experience? How to become a magnetic interviewer?
- How to read people like a book
- How to apply people reading efficiency at work and life for personal and organizational development
- Apply people reading skills on Candidate Resume
- Take control of Talent Recruiting to eliminate "Corporate Zombies" in your company
- Why and how to solve the salary gaps communication issues between new hires and existing employees?
- Strategy ideation is often easy, implementation it never is, when and which 6B solution is the most appropriate approach?
- Understand exactly and the tools to look beyond whether a candidate looks and sounds right for a role
- Allow company to understand what motivates potential hires, how to optimize and enhance their performances
- Roll back "bias" and opinion based by scoring
- Candidate measurement methods for Fairness hiring decision-making process and address areas of development
- Providing better hiring insights
Who should take this course?The course is for all Team Leaders, Section managers, Functional Managers, Board of Directors and HR professionals who are involved in interviewing and recruiting people.
Prove you are qualified!
Let the world know you are climbing up the career ladder by completing our soft skills training courses. Show your boss that you finish the training your company offer.
- Learn the skills that matter for your industry or subject.
- Receive certificates validated by our certified trainers and SmartR.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
How can I get a quote for my company?
Visit this link: https://smartr.co/business-quotation/ to fill in a business form and leave us your message (company field, type of training, size of training, language preference...) The SmartR team will contact you with a suggested plan.
Who are SmartR and what we do?
We are an EdTech company helping businesses to plan, implement, and track their talent development programs.
How will SmartR services benefit you & your team?
Set up a result-driven training program can be difficult. So, we make it easy for your team.
- Your managers can set up target KPIs, conduct Training Needs Analysis, and align training programs with your organization's target objectives.
- We partner with 25+ certified trainers and experts on the fields to deliver in-house trainings, public trainings and 1-0-1 coachings.
- We offer a free tracking tool to generate management dashboard and management reports. Your company will be able to track the effectiveness of your investments in training programs
Who are our partners?
We partner with professional trainers to bring the best program for our corporate clients. Our trainers are industry experts, certified educators, and have years of experience in working in globally recognized organizations such as Apple, Grab, and Google.
How is SmartR different from traditional training centers?
We partner with cerified trainers to not only bring the best program for our corporate clients but also help them to implement and track the effectiveness of thei investment in trainings. We know that many organizations still think training an expense rather than an long-term investment. Therefore, we start our program by conducting Training Needs Analysis and setting KPI with the management to ensure that we deliver a result-driven training program.