Online Workshop: Time & Attention Management When Working From Home
Best practices to stay focused, and clearly prioritize how to plan your day so you do what will get you the results you want.
- TIME & DATE: 8th June 2021, 19:30 – 21:30
- TRAINER: Thijs Van Loon – certified trainer, ex Google, ex Apple
- LANGUAGE: English (supporting Vietnamese as requested)
Get Your Discount for 5+ learners
Working from home can be a blessing and a curse. On the one hand, we choose the time and place where we work, and set ourselves up as comfortably as we can. On the other hand, staying motivated, dealing with the kids and easily getting distracted gets in the way of work. Also, many of us find it challenging to work alone and not get encouragement from our colleagues with challenges we face. In this short workshop, we will focus on methods for staying motivated, focused and productive.
In this workshop, you will learn how to make an impact through:
- Time management principles so you understand your overall focus in work
- What to focus on so you get the results you want
- A clear structure to prioritize your tasks
- How to effectively deal with any kind of distraction
The result: Best practices to stay focused, and clearly prioritize how to plan your day so you do what will get you the results you want. Every day again. About the trainer: Learn More
- 19:30 - 19:45: Opening Challenges of WFH
- 19:45 - 20:15 Tools and Techniques for you to be extra focused when WFH
- 20:15 - 20:30 Team Break sessions (group discussion) - Q&A , Takeaways
- 20:30 - 20: 45 Regroup and final panel questions
Thijs Van LoonAs the founder and director of Betterworks Asia, he provides leaders, top talent, and companies in Vietnam and Southeast Asia with a trusted program for professional skills improvement and coaching. With over 15 years of experience as a Mentor trainer, Thijs van Loon (1976) has been providing professionals in over 60 countries with the newest skills in Sales, Communication, Team Management and Train the Trainer courses, as well as executive coaching sessions. Having worked at Apple and Google for most of his career, Thijs embodies the best practices used in these companies throughout his workshops and coaching.
Prove you are qualified!
Let the world know you are climbing up the career ladder by completing our soft skills training courses. Show your boss that you finish the training your company offer.
- Learn the skills that matter for your industry or subject.
- Receive certificates validated by our certified trainers and SmartR.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
Who are SmartR and what we do?
We are an EdTech company helping businesses to plan, implement, and track their talent development programs.
How can I get a quote for my company?
Visit this link: https://smartr.co/business-quotation/ to fill in a business form and leave us your message (company field, type of training, size of training, language preference...) The SmartR team will contact you with a suggested plan.
How will SmartR services benefit you & your team?
Setting up a return-driven training program can be difficult. So, we make it easy for your team.
- Your managers can set up target KPIs, conduct Training Needs Analysis, and align training programs with your organization's target objectives.
- We partner with 100+ certified trainers and experts on the fields to deliver in-house trainings, public trainings and 1-0-1 coaching.
- We offer a FREE tracking tool to generate management dashboard and management reports. Your company will be able to track the effectiveness of your investments in training programs
Who are our partners?
We partner with professional trainers to bring the best program for our corporate clients. Our trainers are industry experts, certified educators, and have years of experience in working in globally recognized organizations such as Apple, Grab, and Google.
How is SmartR different from traditional training centers?
We partner with cerified trainers to not only bring the best program for our corporate clients but also help them to implement and track the effectiveness of thei investment in trainings. We know that many organizations still think training an expense rather than an long-term investment. Therefore, we start our program by conducting Training Needs Analysis and setting KPI with the management to ensure that we deliver a result-driven training program.