We all need to receive and deliver feedback in order to grow. Positive feedback is generally easier to deliver than constructive feedback, but both are needed for continuous growth. This workshop focuses on a feedback model that allows you to deliver challenging feedback to your peers or your team members.
- Introduce a practical structure for delivering challenging feedback
- Structure your next feedback session around this structure
- The right elements to get feedback accepted
- Deliver challenging feedback – a structure
- Practice your feedback skills