- Your negotiation style, and how to improve it
- Setting the right environment for negotiating
- Mirroring and labeling for connection
- Changing your counterpart’s reality
- Setting your goals, and sticking to them
- Preparing your negotiation
- Practicing your negotiations and growing your skills
The result: Positively influencing your counterpart so you can reach your goals, and close your deals.
About the trainer:
With over 15 years of experience as a Mentor trainer, Thijs van Loon (1976) has been providing professionals in over 60 countries with the newest skills in Sales, Communication, Team Management and Train the Trainer courses. Having worked at Apple and Google for most of his training career, Thijs embodies the best practices used in these companies throughout his workshops. His focus is on making things practical, so trainees can immediately apply what is learned in their own working or personal environment. Everything he trains has been field tested and has helped businesses thrive. Thijs is also an NLP Master Practitioner and experienced coach.