Finance for Non-finance Professionals
Financial literacy for non-financial professionals and first-time managers
When: 9am – 5pm, Friday 26th March 2021
Where: CJ Building, 6 Le Thanh Ton, D1, HCMC
Trainer: Luan Ly
Get Your Discount for 5+ learners
- Familiarize and understand the importance of finance & the interpretation of financial information
- Use key financial ratios to examine the financial performance of firm
- Understand the key components to improve company's overall performance
- Align activities of departments in the firm to the bottom-line performance of firm
- Morning Session
- Fundamentals of a Finance
- Income Statement (P&L)
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement
- Financial ratios
- Afternoon Session
- Understand Financial Report & Ask the right questions
- Financial ratios vs. Operational ratios
About the trainerLuan Ly is an experienced consultant in Finance and Operations:
- Master of Business Administration, University of Quebec at Montreal, Canada
- Bachelor of Science, Major in Finance & Investment, Oklahoma State University, USA
- Candidate for CFA Level 2
- Operation Director at Hoan Hao Keimeikai Hospital
- COO at Hoan My Saigon Clinic
Prove you are qualified!
Let the world know you are climbing up the career ladder by completing our soft skills training courses. Show your boss that you finish the training your company offer.
- Learn the skills that matter for your industry or subject.
- Receive certificates validated by our certified trainers and SmartR.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
How can I get a quote for my company?
Visit this link: https://smartr.co/business-quotation/ to fill in a business form and leave us your message (company field, type of training, size of training, language preference...) The SmartR team will contact you with a suggested plan.
Who are SmartR and what we do?
We are an EdTech company helping businesses to plan, implement, and track their talent development programs.
How will SmartR services benefit you & your team?
Set up a result-driven training program can be difficult. So, we make it easy for your team.
- Your managers can set up target KPIs, conduct Training Needs Analysis, and align training programs with your organization's target objectives.
- We partner with 25+ certified trainers and experts on the fields to deliver in-house trainings, public trainings and 1-0-1 coachings.
- We offer a free tracking tool to generate management dashboard and management reports. Your company will be able to track the effectiveness of your investments in training programs
Who are our partners?
We partner with professional trainers to bring the best program for our corporate clients. Our trainers are industry experts, certified educators, and have years of experience in working in globally recognized organizations such as Apple, Grab, and Google.
How is SmartR different from traditional training centers?
We partner with cerified trainers to not only bring the best program for our corporate clients but also help them to implement and track the effectiveness of thei investment in trainings. We know that many organizations still think training an expense rather than an long-term investment. Therefore, we start our program by conducting Training Needs Analysis and setting KPI with the management to ensure that we deliver a result-driven training program.