Emotional Intelligence for Business Professionals
This course will improve your well-being and ability to understand and collaborate with important stakeholders in your profession
- WHEN: TBD
- WHERE: TBD
- TRAINER: Brad Reed
- LANGUAGE: English
10 in stock
10 in stock
Get Your Discount for 5+ learners
- An experiential appreciation for E.Q.
- Tools and strategies to self-motivate
- Practical and proven ways to develop your E.Q.
- Tools and strategies to understand and manage emotions
- Build better, more productive and fulfilling relationships
- Discovering E.Q.
- Building Self-awareness
- Empathy and Social Skills
- Review and Action Plans
Outcome:Have confidence in using tools to build emotional intelligence, improve personal performance understand other people and build better professional relationships.
- A clear understanding of the why, what and how of E.Q.
- Practical and proven tools to build E.Q.
- How to better understand and cooperate with others.
About the trainer:Brad is an ICF certified Executive Coach. He provides executive coaching, leadership training, mindfulness training, emotional intelligence training, high performance coaching, team performance training, career development coaching, business skills training, decision and business strategy training, and critical thinking consulting and coaching for professionals and medium and large businesses in South East Asia. Combining his scientific background with his training experience and intuitive understanding of people, Brad has a unique ability to engage with clients and trainees to provide the right level of coaching that can be backed up with appropriate development tools, learning techniques and practical, actionable tools when required. He has proudly served an international client base of managers and C-suite level clients, coaching them to be more effective and fulfilled professionals. He also has extensive experience training managers and young leaders in a variety of topics. In addition, he co-founded Top Prospect Careers with his brother, Dan Reed to coach professionals during periods of career transition, promotion and entry into the job market. He also founded Repurpose-You to promote greater individual performance and well-being and optimize business productivity through the power of personal growth.
Prove you are qualified!
Let the world know you are climbing up the career ladder by completing our soft skills training courses. Show your boss that you finish the training your company offer.
- Learn the skills that matter for your industry or subject.
- Receive certificates validated by our certified trainers and SmartR.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
How can I get a quote for my company?
Visit this link: https://smartr.co/business-quotation/ to fill in a business form and leave us your message (company field, type of training, size of training, language preference...) The SmartR team will contact you with a suggested plan.
Who are SmartR and what we do?
We are an EdTech company helping businesses to plan, implement, and track their talent development programs.
How will SmartR services benefit you & your team?
Set up a result-driven training program can be difficult. So, we make it easy for your team.
- Your managers can set up target KPIs, conduct Training Needs Analysis, and align training programs with your organization's target objectives.
- We partner with 25+ certified trainers and experts on the fields to deliver in-house trainings, public trainings and 1-0-1 coachings.
- We offer a free tracking tool to generate management dashboard and management reports. Your company will be able to track the effectiveness of your investments in training programs
Who are our partners?
We partner with professional trainers to bring the best program for our corporate clients. Our trainers are industry experts, certified educators, and have years of experience in working in globally recognized organizations such as Apple, Grab, and Google.
How is SmartR different from traditional training centers?
We partner with cerified trainers to not only bring the best program for our corporate clients but also help them to implement and track the effectiveness of thei investment in trainings. We know that many organizations still think training an expense rather than an long-term investment. Therefore, we start our program by conducting Training Needs Analysis and setting KPI with the management to ensure that we deliver a result-driven training program.