Critical Thinking in The Digital Age
In this course, we will look at what it means to think critically in all aspects of your life. We will also examine our own assumptions to think beyond things we have thought before.
- WHEN: TBD
- WHERE: Virtual
- LANGUAGE: English
25 in stock
25 in stock
Get Your Discount for 5+ learners
Critical Thinking is among the top skills required in an ever changing digital and globalized world. The word critical comes from the Greek word, krinein , meaning “to separate,” Or more simply, to choose.
When we think critically, we think with intention. It is essential an essential skill in an ever changing, fast paced digital and globalized world.
In this course we will look at what it means to think critically in all aspects of your life. We will also examine our own assumptions to think beyond things we have thought before. Our perception of the world around us is based on our experiences. When we learn to think critically it gives us increased awareness. This allows us to examine all of the overstimulation we encounter daily in the digital age and sort through, or “separate” our thoughts into understanding what it is we really think, and how we can choose for ourselves.
- Walk away with an understanding of what critical thinking means.
- A workbook to practice the 5 steps and examples to analyze in real life application.
- Strategies for challenging your own assumptions and those of others.
- Make connections for how to apply to all aspects of life, both personal and professional.
Growth with Megan Keach
Prove you are qualified!
Let the world know you are climbing up the career ladder by completing our soft skills training courses. Show your boss that you finish the training your company offer.
- Learn the skills that matter for your industry or subject.
- Receive certificates validated by our certified trainers and SmartR.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
Who are SmartR and what we do?
We are an EdTech company helping businesses to plan, implement, and track their talent development programs.
How can I get a quote for my company?
Visit this link: https://smartr.co/business-quotation/ to fill in a business form and leave us your message (company field, type of training, size of training, language preference...) The SmartR team will contact you with a suggested plan.
How will SmartR services benefit you & your team?
Setting up a return-driven training program can be difficult. So, we make it easy for your team.
- Your managers can set up target KPIs, conduct Training Needs Analysis, and align training programs with your organization's target objectives.
- We partner with 100+ certified trainers and experts on the fields to deliver in-house trainings, public trainings and 1-0-1 coaching.
- We offer a FREE tracking tool to generate management dashboard and management reports. Your company will be able to track the effectiveness of your investments in training programs
Who are our partners?
We partner with professional trainers to bring the best program for our corporate clients. Our trainers are industry experts, certified educators, and have years of experience in working in globally recognized organizations such as Apple, Grab, and Google.
How is SmartR different from traditional training centers?
We partner with cerified trainers to not only bring the best program for our corporate clients but also help them to implement and track the effectiveness of thei investment in trainings. We know that many organizations still think training an expense rather than an long-term investment. Therefore, we start our program by conducting Training Needs Analysis and setting KPI with the management to ensure that we deliver a result-driven training program.