About the workshop
When you separate your thinking you implicitly have a choice. This implies deliberate, intentional inquiry. You can now take your ability to make choices to the next level in all aspects of your life through examining your own assumptions and mindset. It is a process, and it takes a willingness to be present and consider things you may not even be aware of yet. In this workshop, we will focus on:
- Building Critical Awareness to separate our thinking which creates a clear choice.
- Challenging Assumptions about yourself and those around you.
- Learning how to ask questions (through inquiry) to get results.
- Engaging in strategies to build awareness to enhance performance based outcomes.
- Communication strategies: Learn to listen to what is not being said.
- Preparing yourself to live a life of choice, rather than what you think you “should” be doing.
- Practicing applying inquiry, mindset and choice to help in everyday life.
The result: Practice critical awareness as it applies to everyday life in order to gain clarity and build communication skills, create choice and enhance collaboration.
About the trainer:
Megan has over a decade of experience in the classroom and international community, she has taken on numerous leadership roles throughout her career.
- Executive Leadership Coach
Leaders Create Leaders
- Founder at More Than a Desk
Growth coaching, training and motivational speaking.
- Lecturer in Communications and Leadership
University Economics and Finance, HCMC
University of Gloucestershire, U.K
- Global Educator
(Vietnam, Niger, South Korea, Thailand, USA.)
Megan is an Executive Growth Coach working to allow others to see what motivates them through helping people gain clarity through intentional growth. Her expertise also extends to critical thinking, leadership and communication skills, interpersonal and soft skill training and the development and implementation of research, education and lifelong learning. She is a creative thinker who enjoys challenging the status quo.
Megan is highly appreciated by her clients for being warm, empathetic, direct and challenging. She creates a comfortable learning environment to support her clients to stretch themselves and reach their potential.