Get Your Discount for 5+ learners
About the workshopWhen you separate your thinking you implicitly have a choice. This implies deliberate, intentional inquiry. You can now take your ability to make choices to the next level in all aspects of your life through examining your own assumptions and mindset. It is a process, and it takes a willingness to be present and consider things you may not even be aware of yet. In this workshop, we will focus on:
- Building Critical Awareness to separate our thinking which creates a clear choice.
- Challenging Assumptions about yourself and those around you.
- Learning how to ask questions (through inquiry) to get results.
- Engaging in strategies to build awareness to enhance performance based outcomes.
- Communication strategies: Learn to listen to what is not being said.
- Preparing yourself to live a life of choice, rather than what you think you “should” be doing.
- Practicing applying inquiry, mindset and choice to help in everyday life.
About the trainer:Megan has over a decade of experience in the classroom and international community, she has taken on numerous leadership roles throughout her career.
- Executive Leadership Coach Leaders Create Leaders Community Coordinator
- Founder at More Than a Desk Growth coaching, training and motivational speaking.
- Lecturer in Communications and Leadership University Economics and Finance, HCMC University of Gloucestershire, U.K
- Global Educator (Vietnam, Niger, South Korea, Thailand, USA.)
Prove you are qualified!
Let the world know you are climbing up the career ladder by completing our soft skills training courses. Show your boss that you finish the training your company offer.
- Learn the skills that matter for your industry or subject.
- Receive certificates validated by our certified trainers and SmartR.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
Who are SmartR and what we do?
We are an EdTech company helping businesses to plan, implement, and track their talent development programs.
How can I get a quote for my company?
Visit this link: https://smartr.co/business-quotation/ to fill in a business form and leave us your message (company field, type of training, size of training, language preference...) The SmartR team will contact you with a suggested plan.
How will SmartR services benefit you & your team?
Setting up a return-driven training program can be difficult. So, we make it easy for your team.
- Your managers can set up target KPIs, conduct Training Needs Analysis, and align training programs with your organization's target objectives.
- We partner with 100+ certified trainers and experts on the fields to deliver in-house trainings, public trainings and 1-0-1 coaching.
- We offer a FREE tracking tool to generate management dashboard and management reports. Your company will be able to track the effectiveness of your investments in training programs
Who are our partners?
We partner with professional trainers to bring the best program for our corporate clients. Our trainers are industry experts, certified educators, and have years of experience in working in globally recognized organizations such as Apple, Grab, and Google.
How is SmartR different from traditional training centers?
We partner with cerified trainers to not only bring the best program for our corporate clients but also help them to implement and track the effectiveness of thei investment in trainings. We know that many organizations still think training an expense rather than an long-term investment. Therefore, we start our program by conducting Training Needs Analysis and setting KPI with the management to ensure that we deliver a result-driven training program.