Chiến lược L&D cho HR
Get Your Discount for 5+ learners
About the workshop
Many companies have a need to setup an in-house training team to ensure knowledge transfer & retention, a solid setup to share culture & vision, and to ensure continuous growth and support for their employees and management teams. Typically, when setting up such a team, companies find it a challenge to make this team a strategic partner and instead settle for a group that merely conducts ad-hoc trainings. Setting up a solid training team costs time, effort and budget, and typically needs an approach of the below:
Milestones to set up a training team
- Setting a strategic vision and mission of the team
- How to position your team as a strategic partner
- Defining team priorities
- Setting the right team culture - looking for staff
- Conducting Training Needs Analysis and determine focus areas
- Testing impact and ROI of your training programs
- Day to day management, budget and admin
Thijs Van Loon:
With over 15 years of experience as a Mentor trainer, Thijs van Loon (1976) has been providing professionals in over 60 countries with the newest skills in Sales, Communication, Team Management and Train the Trainer courses. Having worked at Apple and Google for most of his training career, Thijs embodies the best practices used in these companies throughout his workshops.
His focus is on making things practical, so trainees can immediately apply what is learned in their own working or personal environment. Everything he trains has been field tested and has helped businesses thrive. Thijs is also an NLP Master Practitioner and experienced coach.
Ms. Bao Tran Nguyen
- Ex-HR Director - DAFC
- Head @Corp & HRM @South-Golden Gate
- Director of Career Development-Auchan VN
Mr. Van Nguyen
- Area Manager - S.E Asia @NOV ReedHycalog
- CEO @SmartR
- M.S, Technology Commercialization
Prove you are qualified!
Let the world know you are climbing up the career ladder by completing our soft skills training courses. Show your boss that you finish the training your company offer.
- Learn the skills that matter for your industry or subject.
- Receive certificates validated by our certified trainers and SmartR.
- Impress employers with learning outcomes you can add to your CV.
How can I get a quote for my company?
Visit this link: https://smartr.co/business-quotation/ to fill in a business form and leave us your message (company field, type of training, size of training, language preference...) The SmartR team will contact you with a suggested plan.
Who are SmartR and what we do?
We are an EdTech company helping businesses to plan, implement, and track their talent development programs.
How will SmartR services benefit you & your team?
Set up a result-driven training program can be difficult. So, we make it easy for your team.
- Your managers can set up target KPIs, conduct Training Needs Analysis, and align training programs with your organization's target objectives.
- We partner with 25+ certified trainers and experts on the fields to deliver in-house trainings, public trainings and 1-0-1 coachings.
- We offer a free tracking tool to generate management dashboard and management reports. Your company will be able to track the effectiveness of your investments in training programs
Who are our partners?
We partner with professional trainers to bring the best program for our corporate clients. Our trainers are industry experts, certified educators, and have years of experience in working in globally recognized organizations such as Apple, Grab, and Google.
How is SmartR different from traditional training centers?
We partner with cerified trainers to not only bring the best program for our corporate clients but also help them to implement and track the effectiveness of thei investment in trainings. We know that many organizations still think training an expense rather than an long-term investment. Therefore, we start our program by conducting Training Needs Analysis and setting KPI with the management to ensure that we deliver a result-driven training program.