With over 15 years of experience as a Mentor trainer, Thijs van Loon (1976) has been providing professionals in over 60 countries with the newest skills in Sales, Communication, Team Management and Train the Trainer courses, as well as executive coaching sessions.
Having worked at Apple and Google for most of his career, Thijs embodies the best practices used in these companies throughout his workshops and coaching. His focus is on making things practical, so trainees and coachees can immediately apply what is learned in their own working or personal environment. Everything he trains has been field tested and has helped businesses thrive. Next to a Mentor trainer, Thijs is also an NLP Master Practitioner and Coach. As the founder and director of Betterworks Asia, he provides leaders, top talent and companies in Vietnam and Southeast Asia with a trusted program for professional skills improvement and coaching.
Our Training Courses
- Better self-awareness
- Strong and actionable plan to develop specific leadership competencies
- Identify your vision and goals
- Differentiating between management and leadership
- Building relationships and trust
- Behavioral styles and communication
- How to motivate your staff, and succeed as a team
- How to give effective and fearless feedback
- Walk away with an understanding of what critical thinking means.
- A workbook to practice the 5 steps and examples to analyze in real life application.
- Strategies for challenging your own assumptions and those of others.
- Make connections for how to apply to all aspects of life, both personal and professional.