On last Sunday, April 11 at the Golden Mountain Coffee & Tea, with the participation of more than 40 HR Managers, HR Directors, CEOs, Experts, Senior Advisors in many fields, HR Family partnering with SmartR, RoTalent and International Business & Law Academy shared 2 topics about HR industry: Building an effective HR strategy and Setting up an 3P method with the enthusiastic guidance of Ms. Tran Nguyen and Anh Phuoc Pham.
Part 1: Building an effective HR strategy – Speaker Tran Nguyen:
• Definition of BUILD, BUY, SHARE and how to apply each different model and company size.
• The key HR management trends in the present time and how to select, apply effectively into practice.
• Redefining the role of the Human Resources managers in the organization.
Part 2: Setting up an effective 3P method- Speaker Phuoc Pham:
• Definition of 3P salary system and how to build an 3P salary system.
• Share common mistakes when building systems.
• Guidelines for the development of competency frameworks and competencies.
It was almost 1 day gathering together to learn and share, our guests and members of HR Family met new friends, gained new values and knowledge to bridge the diffusion of values in work and life.
On behalf of the organizers, we would like to thank our two speakers for their time and effort to prepare such meaningful and practical sharing. On top of that, the event would not be successful without the participation of our special guest Mr. Nam David Nguyen, the contribution of our members and sponsors.
Lets look back at the great moments in the last offline session below: